Brandenburg One subscriptions are now on sale! Purchase a 12-month subscription to receive access to exclusive performances, full-length concerts and more!
Brandenburg One is the Australian Brandenburg Orchestra's inventive new digital stage. Featuring full-length digital concerts, short performances, solo Bach and so much more, Brandenburg One means you can enjoy the thrills of the concert hall in your very own home. Whenever you want and wherever you are, Brandenburg One is the new virtual home of Baroque music.
What’s on Brandenburg One?
- Premium Collection • Available only to Classic, Compose Your Own and Brandenburg One subscribers and sponsors, the Premium Collection offers full-length concerts and exclusive content you can't access anywhere else.
- Public Collection • Watch shorter digital performances and interviews for free at any time.
- Digital Premières • Experience a full-length digital concert from the comfort of your own home! Classic, Compose Your Own and Brandenburg One subscribers receive free access to all Digital Premières with on-demand viewing when you log in to the Premium Collection. For those who want to just watch one concert, you can book a Digital Première Pass for you and your household to watch within 48 hours of the concert start time. Pass holders do not log in to view a performance — instead we will email a concert link directly to you.
Brandenburg One Subscriptions
From Tuesday 16 March 2021, the Brandenburg is delighted to be able to offer Brandenburg One subscriptions. Unable to see the Brandenburg in the concert hall? A Brandenburg One subscription allows you to have the best seats in the house without ever leaving home, with access to Digital Premières, full-length concert recordings and exclusive performances only available via our Premium Collection. Classic and Compose Your Own subscribers also have full Premium Collection access included in your subscription package, so you can re-live the Brandenburg magic long after the final encore.
How do I access the Brandenburg One Premium Collection?
Season 2021 Classic, Compose Your Own and Brandenburg One Subscribers receive access to the Brandenburg One Premium Collection. Access for our current subscribers will always be free by using your current Brandenburg subscriber login details.
- Step 1 • If you do not already have a Classic, Compose Your Own or Brandenburg One subscription, you can purchase one from brandenburg.com.au/subscribe
- Step 2 • Once you have your subscription, head to one.brandenburg.com.au
- Step 3 • Hover your mouse over Premium Collection and click the orange circle 'Sign In' icon
- Step 4 • Log-in with your existing Brandenburg account details. This is the email address and password you most recently used to purchase a subscription, single tickets or make a donation
- Step 5 • Once you have successfully logged-in, explore Brandenburg One on your device of choice by scrolling across the video carousels by moving your mouse to the edge of the screen and clicking the orange arrow icon or by scrolling down the page. If you are on a smartphone or tablet, simply use your finger to touch on the carousel and slide left and right and vice versa to move across the carousel. When you find a video that you would like to view, simply click on the image to progress to the performance viewing page, you can then click the play button to begin the performance immediately.
How do I access the Brandenburg One Premium Collection as a Co-subscriber?
Co-subscribers require a brandenburg.com.au log-in in order to have access to Brandenburg One. If you have an account already, please contact the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1300 782 856 with your email ready. If you do not, please register here before contacting the Box Office team.
How do I access the Brandenburg One Public Collection?
Non-subscribers can access the Public Collection of Brandenburg One without logging in. The Brandenburg One Public Collection features some but not all of the same content available in the Premium Collection. New content will be released on Brandenburg One regularly, so please sign up to our Keynotes e-newsletter and follow us on Facebook or Instagram to stay up-to-date.
- Step 1 • Visit one.brandenburg.com.au
- Step 2 • Hover your mouse over Public Collection and click the pink circle 'Explore' icon under Public Collection
- Step 3 • Explore Brandenburg One on your device of choice by scrolling across the video carousels by moving your mouse to the edge of the screen and clicking the orange arrow icon or by scrolling down the page. If you are on a smartphone or tablet, simply use your finger to touch on the carousel and slide left and right and vice versa to move across the carousel. When you find a video that you would like to view, simply click the video to progress to the video player page, click the play button and the video will start.
Do I need to subscribe to watch a Digital Première?
No. For those who just want to watch a single Digital Première, you can book a single Digital Première Pass on the concert page just like you would for any of our live concerts. Digital Premières are only available to watch for 48 hours when you are a single pass buyer. For on-demand viewing, we recommend purchasing a 12-month Brandenburg One subscription — not only can you re-watch and re-play our Digital Premières throughout the year, but you can view a range of other exclusive content only available in our Premium Collection.
If you have any questions regarding log-in, navigation or other technical issues, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us on 1300 782 856