The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra will be broadcasting the Noël! Noël! Digital Première on Saturday 19 December at 5:00PM. Have a question? See below!
- How do I book a Digital Première Pass? To find all the instructions on how to book a Digital Première Pass or your complimentary pass click here.
- What's the link/I didn't get the link? The performance will be available from 5:00PM AEDT. If you didn’t receive the link or a booking confirmation, please contact our Box Office team at email@example.com
- Help, I've started watching late! You can watch the Noël! Noël! Digital Première for 48 hours from 5pm AEDT on Saturday 19 December – so no need to worry if you’re late to watch!
- I booked a ticket to the digital performance after Friday 18 December 3pm and didn’t receive a link? Your Digital Première access link can be found in your automatically generated order confirmation email. If you can’t find this email in your inbox or junk folders, please get in touch with our Box Office team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I'm still seeing the 'coming soon' video? You will need to refresh the page as you may have opened the link before 5:00PM AEDT.
- I want to stream this broadcast to my Smart TV! In order to stream the broadcast to your Smart TV you will need to stream your entire internet browser window and then expand the video. Instructions on how to do this for Chromecast are here, using the Google Home App here, and Airplay to Apple TV here. To expand the video hover your mouse over the video (or press the video if on mobile) and select the expand icon.
- How do I collapse the video or get back to the webpage? Hover your mouse over the video (or press the video if on mobile) and select the expand icon (four arrows pointing outwards).
- I still need help? Get in touch with our Box Office team via email@example.com – we’re more than happy to help!
If you have any questions regarding log in, navigation or other technical issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 782 856. Please note that our Box Office staff are working remotely and will get back to you as soon as possible.