- Marketing / Media / Arts
- Immediate start
- 6-month full-time contract
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Based in Mascot
Perhaps you’re looking for a start in arts marketing or you’re looking to return to it. The busy Brandenburg marketing team is growing, and a new role has been created for an imaginative, resourceful and diligent Marketing Executive to support, coordinate and manage marketing campaigns and programs.
The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra is celebrating its 30th anniversary, and we are seeking a talented marketer who is passionate about the future of baroque and classical music - and of all things marketing. You will have 1-2 years of experience in marketing, advertising and possibly content creation and production. This important role performs a pivotal, hands-on function in a small marketing & publicity team. You will be comfortable managing a busy and complex marketing schedule and will thrive in a close-knit and high-performing team. You will bring a strong work ethic and established marketing skills along with your own creative flair to our marketing programs.
- Support the Head of Marketing and Customer Relations to deliver the annual marketing and communications strategy.
- Support the broader marketing team to execute marketing campaigns and programs.
- Coordinate and execute a broad range of marketing tasks and duties supporting single ticket sales, subscription sales, corporate and philanthropic development campaigns, and general marketing administration.
- Develop and produce email marketing campaigns in Wordfly.
- Liaise with key partners such as concert venues, media and publishers and aligned arts companies.
- Create and update content for website, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other channels as required.
- Coordinate the production of concert program booklets.
- Work collaboratively with media and design agencies to develop and implement the company’s marketing campaigns.
What we are looking for from you:
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in a marketing role or a marketing environment.
- Experience in email marketing.
- A proactive attitude and a strong sense of initiative.
- Eager to learn and take ownership of projects.
- Highly organised and able to coordinate and manage a busy schedule.
- Familiarity with Photoshop and other Adobe products is desirable.
- Bachelor degree qualified in marketing, advertising or multimedia related field is desirable.
- Knowledge of Tessitura is desirable but not mandatory.
Please send CV and cover letter to: