- Marketing / Media / Arts
- 6-month contract (possibility of extension)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Applications close Friday 11 December
Perhaps you’re looking for a start in arts marketing or you’re looking to return to it. The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra is gearing up for a thrilling season of live and online performances and a new role has been created for a resourceful and diligent Marketing Executive to coordinate and execute marketing campaigns and programs.
You will have 1-2 years of experience in marketing, advertising and possibly content creation and production. This important role performs a hands-on function in a small marketing and communications team. You will be comfortable managing a busy and complex marketing schedule and will thrive in a close-knit and high-performing team. You will bring a strong work ethic, exceptional interpersonal skills and successful campaign management experience along with your own creative flair to our marketing programs.
- Support the Head of Marketing to deliver the annual marketing and communications strategy.
- Support the broader marketing team to execute marketing campaigns and programs.
- Coordinate and execute a broad range of marketing tasks and duties supporting single ticket sales, subscription sales, corporate and philanthropic development campaigns, and general marketing administration.
- Develop and produce email marketing campaigns in Wordfly.
- Liaise with key partners such as concert venues, media and publishers and aligned arts companies.
- Create and update content for company websites, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other channels as required.
- Coordinate the production of concert program booklets.
- Work collaboratively with media and design agencies to develop and implement the company’s marketing campaigns.
What we are looking for from you:
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in a marketing role or a marketing environment.
- Experience in end-to-end email marketing.
- Highly sophisticated interpersonal communication and relationship management skills.
- Eager to learn and take ownership of projects.
- Highly organised and able to coordinate and manage a busy schedule with multiple stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Premiere Pro and other Adobe products is desirable.
- Bachelor degree qualified in marketing, business or a design related field is desirable.
- Experience using CRMs, especially Tessitura, is desirable.
Applications close Friday 11 December
Please send CV and cover letter to: