Marketing Executive (Full-time)
Applications close: 15 May 2022
Head of Marketing and Customer Relations
Led by its charismatic Artistic Director, Paul Dyer AO, the Australian Brandenburg Orchestra is Australia's flagship Baroque orchestra. Since the beginning in 1989, we’ve become a leading voice in the Australian cultural landscape. We’ve won five ARIA awards for Best Classical Album collaborated with some of the world’s leading artists. We perform in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and have established a regular touring program in regional New South Wales.
2022 will see the Brandenburg return to the stage for a thrilling season of Baroque performances. Throughout 2021 and 2020 we launched our inventive digital stage, Brandenburg One. Featuring full-length digital concerts, short performances, solo Bach and more, Brandenburg One lets audiences the world over enjoy the thrills of the concert hall at home.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Marketing Executive will join a high performing and passionate team who are on a mission to deliver Baroque music to all Australians. The Marketing Executive manages the day-to-day execution of subscription season and single ticket marketing campaigns for the Brandenburg’s live and digital concerts.
This important role performs a hands-on function in a dynamic marketing, content and communications team. You will be comfortable managing a busy and complex marketing schedule and will thrive in a high-performing, fast-paced environment. You will bring to the team a strong work ethic, a collaborative approach and will energetically drive the day-to-day marketing schedule.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing, digital marketing, and campaign management or content production.
- Experience in copywriting and email marketing.
- Experience planning omni-channel campaigns and managing budgets.
- A methodical mind with a sharp eye for visual, textual and numerical detail.
- A proven ability and run the day-to-day the marketing schedule.
- Outstanding communication skills, you’re a natural collaborator.
- The ability to remain calm and work effectively in high pressure environments.
- A love of technology and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of Tessitura and Wordfly highly desirable
- Familiarity with Photoshop and other Adobe products is desirable.
- Bachelor or higher degree in marketing, business or related field.
- A love of music and willingness to learn all about Baroque!
- Live concert subscription and single ticket revenue and attendance targets are met or exceeded.
- Digital concert revenue and audience targets are met or exceeded.
- All marketing programs and campaigns are executed on time and within budget.
- The Company maintains a professional and engaging image to customers and key stakeholders through exceptional artwork, messaging and marketing content.
- Execute marketing plans and programs which support company goals, with a particular emphasis on developing and reaching wider audiences and increasing customer loyalty.
- Coordinate and execute a broad range of marketing tasks and duties supporting single ticket sales, subscription sales, corporate and philanthropic development campaigns, and general marketing administration.
- To manage the day-to-day email marketing schedule.
- Create and update content for company websites, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other channels as required.
- Work collaboratively with media and design agencies to develop and implement the company’s marketing campaigns.
Head of Marketing and Customer Relations.
Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Content Producer, Customer Relations Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Head of Artistic Operations, Head of Development, Performance Venues, Creative Agency, Media Agency, Publicity Agency, Media, Mailing House, Musicians and all Australian Brandenburg Orchestra staff.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria to:
Head of Marketing and Customer Relations
Orchestra Manager (Maternity Cover)
Applications close 31 May 2022
Led by Artistic Director, Paul Dyer AO, the Australian Brandenburg Orchestra is Australia's flagship Baroque orchestra. Since the beginning in 1989, we’ve become a leading voice in the Australian cultural landscape. The company performs in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and has established a regular touring program in regional New South Wales.
You will join our small and dedicated team in Sydney to help deliver Period music to all Australia via live and digital performances.
The role is a Maternity Cover position for an initial 10 to 12 month period.
Purpose of the role
The Orchestra Manager is responsible for the day-to day operations of the company’s concert and rehearsal activities. This includes the management of activities relating to concert schedules, travel and production management. You will be required to work with our venues and presenting partners, as well as creative teams including Lighting and Stage designers. There is an emphasis on the efficient and effective service to the company’s internal and external clients.
Your key duties and responsibilities will be focussed around 3 key areas:
- Production Management
- Tour Management
What you’ll need to succeed
Demonstrated experience in touring and live performance environment.
Excellent communication and people skills
Attention to detail
Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and ArtsVision (or similar)
Able to read music
Australian Driver’s licence
Head of Artistic Planning & Management
For further info, please contact Ashley Giles, Head of Artistic Management & Planning email@example.com