Digital Marketing Campaign Executive
- Marketing / Media / Arts
- Permanent / Full Time
- Applications close 26 October
- Salary commensurate with experience
The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra is approaching its 30th anniversary and we are looking for an imaginative, resourceful and diligent Digital Marketing Campaign Executive to take our digital marketing program to the next level.
We are seeking a talented Digital Marketer who is passionate about the future of baroque and classical music - and of all things digital. You will have experience in marketing, technology, advertising and possibly content creation and production. This important role performs a pivotal and hands-on function in a small Marketing & Publicity team. You will be comfortable managing a busy and complex marketing schedule, and will thrive in a close-knit and high-performing team. The team has a diverse range of talents, and you will bring new skills, experience and expertise to our digital marketing and broader marketing programs.
- Support the Head of Marketing and Customer Services to deliver the annual marketing and communications strategy.
- Work collaboratively with media agencies to develop and implement the brand’s digital display, programmatic and social media advertising campaigns.
- Analyse campaign performance data to optimise and improve performance.
- Ensure that all campaigns are set up and tracked accurately.
- Provide analytics support for Always On and Tactical campaigns/promotions using Google Analytics and DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Develop and execute a broad range of marketing tasks and duties supporting single ticket sales, subscription sales, corporate and philanthropic development campaigns, and general marketing administration.
What we are looking for from you:
- At least 2 years of work experience in a digital marketing role or an online marketing environment.
SUBMISSIONS WILL CLOSE ON 31 October 2018